- Fiber Cable Description: OM3 LC LC Fiber Patch Cable 1M | 10Gig, Corning, Laser Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF), 50/125 optical fiber core/cladding. Aqua, 2.0mm outer diameter, zip-cord reinforced, jumper. Used in educational, corporate, military/defense, government, healthcare, finance and commercial industries.
- Fiber Patch Cable Details: 1 Meter (3.28 feet), 1/10/40Gb Multimode, Zip-Cord Reinforced, Duplex (2 Fiber Strands), 1.25mm ceramic ferrule, LC-UPC to LC-UPC, Fiber Patch Cable/Jumper Cord.
- Core / Cladding: Corning 50µm (micron) diameter fiber core / 125µm diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter). The fiber optic core is surrounded by a transparent, low refraction, cladding material. Light is contained within the fiber core (total internal reflection) causing the fiber within the patch cord assembly to act as a wave-guide. Light travels through the fiber bouncing off the boundary between core & cladding.
- Optical Modality Details for OM3 Ethernet Over Multimode Fiber: 1500 / 2000 MHz-km Modal Bandwidth 850nm / 1300nm | Fast Ethernet 100Basw-FX 2000m | 1Gb (1000Mb) Ethernet 1000Base-SX 550m (Requires mode-conditioning patch cord) | 10Gb Ethernet 10GBase-SR 300m | 40Gb Ethernet 40GBase-SR4 100m (330m QSFP+ eSR4) | 100Gb Ethernet 100GBase-SR10 100m.
- Durable Construction, Commercial Grade, Cost Effective and Built to Last | 100% Lifetime Warranty on all fiber cables purchased from Fiber Cables Direct.