- Multimode fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, commercial, LAN, SAN and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- This fiber LC LC Fiber Patch Cord conforms with TIA/EIA 492AAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and complies with RoHS specifications.
- This MM fiber has an orange color jacket with a 3.00 mm diameter. OM2 cables have a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 2.3dB/km maximum attenuation at 850 nm light sources and a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 0.6dB/km maximum attenuation at a 1300 nm wavelength.
- This LC to LC Multimode Duplex OM2 fiber patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
- OM2 patch cords are suitable for backbone, riser and horizontal configurations – LC duplex connectors are joined with a plastic clip, easy to remove in case you need to separate the connectors.